The BY-275 Abrasive Sandpaper forms a bond when pressure is applied to stick the disc to its back-up pad, without the use of solvents, water, or heat to activate the adhesion.
BY-275 red dry abrasive sandpaper is used for preparing primed and painted surfaces, sanding plastics and fiberglass and wood sanding.
Coated abrasives have individual abrasive grains spaced at a predetermined distance from one another. This is an open-coat disc. An open coat covers 50 to 70 percent of the surface with abrasive grains, for greater flexibility and clog resistance than a closed coat, which covers 100 percent of the surface.
· Water-based stearate coating resists loading for extended abrasive life.
· Disc materials are non-pigmented and prevent color transfer to the work surface.
· P-graded, heat-treated, aluminum oxide abrasive is durable and offers a consistent scratch
pattern for a fine finish.
· Pressure-sensitive adhesive, for easy application without needing solvents, water, or heat.
· Paper backing is flexible and offers a more consistent finish than cloth or fiber.
Particle size: 180#-240#-320#-400#
Size: 230 x 280 mm
Packing: 100 sheets/bag, 1000 sheets/case
This product is used for the cosmetic treatment of automotive paintwork and the sanding of woodwork on decorative walls.
It quickly removes undesirable phenomena from painted surfaces. Suitable for use on furniture, cars, musical instruments, paints and lacquers.
It is suitable for sanding and polishing soft metals.
At the same time, the non-clogging and excellent soft latex paper base is used, which is particularly important in the polishing of metals before they are painted.
With the above mentioned excellent characteristics, it is particularly suitable for dry sanding and polishing of wooden furniture, automobiles, musical instruments, paints and other industries.
International Dept Manager