1. Workpiece coating, workpiece bonding before the treatment of sandblasting can be the surface of the workpiece rust and all dirt removal, and in the workpiece surface to establish a very important base pattern (that is, usually called gross surface), and can be changed by different particle size of the abrasive, such as the abrasive abrasive abrasives to different degrees of roughness, greatly improving the workpiece and paint, plating the bonding power. Or to make the bonding part stronger and of better quality.
2. Casting parts gross surface, heat treatment workpiece cleaning and polishing after blasting can clean up the casting and forging parts, heat treatment workpiece surface of all dirt (such as oxidized skin, oil residue, etc.), and the workpiece surface polishing to improve the workpiece finish, can make the workpiece reveal uniform metal color, make the workpiece appearance more beautiful, good-looking.
3. Machined parts burr cleaning and surface beautifying sandblasting can clean the surface of the workpiece micro burrs, and make the workpiece surface more flat, eliminating the burr hazard, improve the grade of the workpiece. And sandblasting can make small rounded corners at the junction of the workpiece surface, making the workpiece appear more beautiful and more precise.
4. Improve the mechanical properties of the parts mechanical parts after sandblasting, can produce uniform and fine convexity in the surface of the parts, so that the lubricant can be stored, so that the lubrication conditions improve, and reduce noise to improve the mechanical service life.
5. The role of light decoration for some special-purpose workpieces, sandblasting can be freely realized different reflective or matt. Such as stainless steel workpiece, plastic polishing, jade polishing, wooden furniture surface matting, frosted glass surface pattern, and fabric surface furring processing, etc.